Back to top
KK968 for new swimming pool?
- Clean the entire surface by using high pressure water gun.
- Apply diluted KK233 as penetration then original KK233 as basecoat.
- Apply few layers of KK968 (≈1mm) at vertical side walls by crossing method.
- Then, apply few layers of KK968 (≈2mm) on horizontal floor by crossing method.
- Strictly allow 48 hours of curing time for KK968 fully dry before the water test.
- Lastly, apply cement screeding and install the tiles at the swimming pool.
The above method is only for suggestion, please refer to professional or contact us
for any others inquiries.