Back to top
KK988 for toilet (water resistant without hacking) ?
- Ensure the toilet in dry condition.
- Remove all the lost particles from the outlet; grouts of floor and wall.
- Dilute the KK233 with water in ratio 3:1.
- Apply KK233 mixed black cement in ratio 1:2.5 at the outlet of toilet.
- Then, apply KK233 mixed black cement in ratio 1:2.5 at the grouts of floor.
- Also, apply KK233 mixed white cement in ratio 1:2.5 at the grouts of wall.
- After that, let it dry within 1-2hours. Meanwhile, clean all the excessive cement from the grouts by using wet sponge or cloth.
- Lastly, apply KK988 to the floor and wall surface (3 or 5 feet height).
The above method is only for suggestion, please refer to professional or contact us
for any others inquiries.