A. Directions: Generally, the walls of building expose under hot weather will cause the heat invade into the walls. Therefore, in the case of the walls could not radiating and it cause the air-condition reduce indoor temperature.
B. In the evening, the walls started to release the heat and the room will heat up gradually. KINGKOTE KK699 heat insulation is suitable for solving this problem.
C. Countermeasure: In accordance with the following construction methods could be easily solving your problem.
- Clean up the dirt facades.
- Apply KINGKOTE KK233 as a primer, for waterproofing method use permeable interface to enhance the strength of the external walls.
- Apply 2 layers of KINGKOTE KK699 heat insulation waterproofing coating (thickness is about 0.4mm approximately)
- Lastly, apply 1 layer of KINGKOTE KK833 UV protection enhancing coating.
- KINGKOTE KK233 was effectively enhancing the strength of the external wall surface. At the same time, the wall is not easy to weathering and peeling afterwards. Also, the wall has a basic of water repellent effect.
- KINGKOTE KK699 had heat insulation and reflection effect apparently. The outdoor temperature has been dispersed.
- KINGKOTE KK833 UV protection function enhanced coating strengthen the ability of the surface resistance to stain. Moreover, the surface becomes smooth and makes the wall seems clean and shinier.